- United States Supreme Court Petition Filed Asserting Federal Preemption in Matters of Military Benefits in State Family Law Proceedings
- United States Supreme Court Petition Filed to Challenge Authority of States to Contradict Veterans Administration Determination on Divisibility of Disability Benefits
- LEX FORI PLLC Files Petition in United States Supreme Court to Force Georgia to Reconsider Its Refusal to Recognize Military Servicemember’s Home of Record in Suit to Vindicate Constitutional Rights
- Supreme Court to Consider Whether Military Servicemembers Can Sue for Injuries Incurred “Incident to Service” Arising Out of Sexual Assault at a Military Academy – Is the Intra-Military Immunity “Feres Doctrine” in Danger of Being Overruled?
- Trinity Advocates Representatives Continue Testimony in State Legislatures for Advocating for Restrictions on Use of VA Disability Pay as “Income” in State Court Domestic Proceedings