Deployed to Tennessee in November to appear in case which will address status of veterans’ Chapter 61 disability benefits as non-disposable and therefore non-divisible in state court divorce proceeding for 5-combat-tour, 100-percent combat-disabled Army pilot!
- Trinity Advocates to Challenge Rose v. Rose in the United States Supreme Court
- New Jersey Appellate Court Confirms Application of Federal Law to Equitable Property Distributions in State Court Divorce Proceedings
- Kansas Holds State Courts Lack Jurisdiction to Override Federal Law Concerning Veterans’ Disability Benefits
- Boots on the Ground – Virginia
- Boots on the Ground – Tennessee